Wedding Planning Tips & Tricks
Wedding planning can be a stressful time. There seems like so much to do and not enough time to do it all! From attending bridal shows, to creating a budget, to selecting a bridal party, a location, a caterer, choosing colors, selecting a dress…the list goes on and on. BUT, this season doesn’t have to be overwhelming. If you’re prepped with the right resources, this season can actually be full of joy and love. Because this should be a special, memorable time that’s as stress-free as possible.
Our Best Wedding Planning Tips & Tricks
- Start early! Once you’ve celebrated your engagement, it’s time to get planning. The more time you give yourself – the easier planning will be. BUT don’t stress. If you don’t have a ton of time before the wedding date – you can still get it all done. Just break it down into bite-sized chunks.
- There are many online resources to help your wedding planning process. Sources like The Knot and Wedding Wire can be great resources especially in the beginning of your planning. They can help you find vendors in your area and you can read other brides’ reviews.
- Staying organized can also help you keep stress at bay! We recommend starting a three-ring binder with all those important documents. Keep business cards, proposals & quotes, photos of wedding dresses, and any brochures and handouts you pick up at wedding shows together in one place.
- Once you decide on vendors, go ahead and add their numbers to your contact list so you always have easy access to their contact information.
- And remember, it’s your day! At the end of the day all that matters it that you and are love are married. Plan your day how you want it. You’re likely to get input from all different sources on what would be best, but it’s your event, feel free to make it unique and special to you!
Looking for additional wedding planning help & some free checklists?
We have three FREE PDF checklists. One to help you know what to expect and how to prepare for bridal shows. One comprehensive checklist of all the things to consider as you’re planning your wedding – broken down in what to accomplish each month. And a post-wedding checklist for all those things that need to be taken care of now that you’re married (like name change requirements if you go that route!). Just enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletter and they will be on their way to your inbox!
Sign up below to get your FREE PDF checklists!
Comments are closed