Tips for Designing Brochures for Your Small Business
Brochures are a staple advertising asset for many businesses. They are a relatively inexpensive way to communicate a decent amount of information to a variety of prospective customers or clients. Not to mention, they can be used in a whole host of different ways.
Ways to Use Brochures in Your Advertising Plan:
- Sent out to prospects via snail mail
- Included at your front reception desk
- Offered at trade shows, conferences, or other events where you have a booth
- Like-minded businesses might allow you to include some of yours at their front desk, especially if you offer a different but complimentary service
- In packages that you send out with products
- Included in goody-bags or promotional bags at conferences
But as with any other advertising asset, design is key! We’re sharing a list of items to make sure to include on your brochures.
Some of these are obvious, yes, but use this as a master checklist to make sure nothing is forgotten.
Checklist of What To Include On Your Brochures:
- Business name
- Phone Number
- Hours of operation (if relevant for the particular ad)
- Clear message – what is the purpose of your brochure? Make sure it is clear & obvious.
- On brand colors – make it easy for those seeing your brochure to identify your branding.
Driftwood Printing – Our Brochures
At Driftwood Printing, we’re happy to help you design your brochures. If you want us to help you create a custom brochure – let us know here. If you already have a design and you’re ready to order – head on over here. The options you have include: Matte 80lb, Glossy 80lb, and Glossy 100lb. You can also choose between 8.5″ x 11″ and 8.5″ x 14″. We offer 4 different types of folds: bi-fold, tri-fold, z-fold, and quarter fold. The minimum order quantity is 50.
Now through February 6th, 2018:
15% off your brochure order with the code – “waterlogged18”
Comments are closed